Saturday, April 30, 2011

Love Actually

"So have you ever been in love", he asked me
"Yes, once I have been in love", I replied.
"So how is your girlfriend?"
"Don't know, we are not together now."
"Oh!!! So how much you cried when she left"
"I haven't cried."
"Then it was not love, it's just a crush."
So in this way, my love was declared as a Crush because I never cried.
Now I am thinking, "Why tears are so important in love? Why pain and love are synonyms? Why people don't believe in your love only because you never cried?

I thought loving someone mean giving all the happiness you can to the one you love, even though they are happy without you. Why one should cry because she/he is not with them? In spite we can be happy, watching smile on their face.

Loving someone not always means to be with them in person, it also means a thought in their mind that "Yes, I am with you no matter whatever happen. Whenever you need me I'll be there." Isn't this enough to say you are still special for me.

There are people around who talks of many stages like Crush, Infatuation sometimes Committed and then Love. Seriously I can't understand these stages, either you love someone or not. These stages are just excuses for not being together.

Now it was my turn to ask question:
"Have you ever been in Love?"
"Well I have dated 7-8 girls and had two serious girlfriends"

And I thought "Oh!!! GOD, two more terms "Date" and "Serious Girlfriend".

Now what a Date is? If you like someone, you want to spend some time with them. That people call a Date. Then where is the crush stage? "If you don't have Crush on someone, why are you going on date with them?
So where do I put it in the hierarchy is it after Crush or before Crush?

And what is this "Serious Girlfriend" thing and if it is serious, why it is two? Oh!!! These things are looking funny to me. Why we are making things so complicated?

I have seen people saying she/he is my girlfriend/boyfriend. But I haven't heard them saying "Yes, she is the girl I love." I don't know why guys/girls are so afraid of accepting that they are in love with someone. Then what are these boyfriend/girlfriend things? When you start calling someone boyfriend or girlfriend, not a friend?

And as a matter of fact "Nobody remembers a successful love story". For example stories of Laila-Majnu, Heer-Ranjha, Romeo-Juliet we talk about. And when we talk about romantic movies, we talk about Walk to remember, the Notebook etc. See, nobody like successful love story.

I have so many questions and I know there are many people around who can give me answers for all these questions. But maybe I don't want answer for all these question? May be I don't want so many answers?

But I want answer for only one question "What is Love Actually?"

 

 


5 comments:

  1. why no one say "this is the girl i love"? if guys start saying this natural selection will stop and that means evolution will come to still and will remain where we are.. see darvin rock

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE...this is not the question you should ask......there is some thing wrong with us because we get love from our birth but unfortunately we are so habitul of that love that we forget those loving people when we talk about this word love ...y is that how good food we are getting but we never forget MAA KE HATH KA KHANA,how far we are but when we are realy deep in any problem we just want to talk to DAD.....mostly he dont ask how we are ....but when we are sad he suddenly ask KYA HUA TABIYAT TO SAHI HAI..he knows our condtion just by voice...THAT IS LOVE.....y is that ki ham chahe jitna bhi laden par jab koi or pitai lagata hai to pehle us bhai/behen ko hi batate hain or kehte hain papa ko mat batana......THAT IS LOVE....more are less there are many examples of real love bas der hai to use feel karne ki......n han never forget the friends ...we are always in love with those idiots.........so if u r feeling any such feeling wid any other person u r in love wid him or her.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love is tonic for a graceful life ...Have it and live your life....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renu Singh says
    great work morya ji
    as always the work is good
    ur story is better then last blogs .
    keep up this great work
    and any day u have time write something that describe me i will be happy . and think that u gifted me some thing on my b'day. what to do i wanted to here from u what u think about me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Renu, and I'll try if I can catch you in words.

    ReplyDelete